The central focus of IMS is work injury management that allows for the development and delivery of unique services to physicians, case managers, patients and employers in Central Louisiana.
IMS has been formed by physical and occupational therapists that specialize in functional abilities testing using the Matheson System. We are dedicated to providing recommendations, options and services that assist in making the best choice in caring for the injured worker, focusing on the injured workers return to the work force more quickly and cost effectively than regular physical or occupational therapy. IMS understands that the future of a business is abased on outcomes and the cost-effectiveness of those services.
We will collect and report annual statistics while continually refining our services.
The IMS Difference - Using The Matheson System
- Job Specific Functional Capacity Evaluations: Work Conditioning
- Worker Traits; Work Conditioning
- Customized Work Specific Rehabilitation
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Job Site Analysis - Comprehensive Evaluation of the Physical Demands of a Job
- Post Offer/Pre Employment Screens
Bruce M O'Dell - Therapists
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Licensed as a Clinical Exercise Physiologist with the State of Louisiana
- Certified Exercise Specialist by the American College of Sport Medicine
- Certified Behavioral-Based Ergonomic Specialist through the Industrial Safety & Rehabilitation Institute
- Focus is on Industrial Rehabilitation